Topic: [Not THAC 8] iPhone Line

Directory Link

[Not THAC 8] iPhone Line

YouTube

The re-edit of my THAC 8 entry. This is not the version I submitted - that was much, much worse.

I created this movie after my original idea (which was much, much better) was lost to file corruption, but I hope to remake that someday!

Regarding the plot, I'm not sure what happened. It was about ambition to start with... I guess this is why you should plan out films before you make them.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Re: [Not THAC 8] iPhone Line

Nicely done! Especially considering what happened with you yesterday.

Haha very fun animation. I loved the whole concept of people being inpatient in queues and how you over-blown a petty dispute into a full-scale samurai-sword duel. mini/lol

Lg Productions
http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd413/Lgmaster6/TheBoxManSigniture.jpg

The best in this video is when that dude takes of my head. Yes it's me lol.
So sad you couldn't enter with this one since it's so awesome.

The title should've been "iLine".

Haha, that was awesome. I really enjoyed that.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Review

I must say I do love your style. It's very original and your camera quality is definitely unique. I didn't get the iPhone 4 so I'll probably be in that queue when the 5th generation one comes out! The animation was as always very nice, and the lighting fit nicely (Especially for the fight scene). Not much else to say in a 30 second film. Very enjoyable, and that's about it. Nothing we haven't seen before from you.

Story: 4/10
Animation: 8/10
Cinematography: 7/10
Set Design: 5/10
Entertainment Factor: 8/10
Overall: 32/50

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Haha I really enjoyed it. Are you going to upload your THACumentary to YouTube?

HomerBall wrote:

Are you going to upload your THACumentary to YouTube?

I stopped filming my THACumentary at about 5am, when my original movie was deleted. After that I wasn't really looking camera-ready and I wanted to focus on making this. I deleted it all anyway to save memory space. So, no. mini/sweat

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Brickkfilmesque.

ブリックフィルマー

Found the hidden cameo! olol thank you for the hint on BrickCast Hazzat olol.
At 0:02 you can see the singer in "Mega-Phone"... is it supposed to be Parry Gripp? lol

cool mini/smile mini/smile mini/smile
This is good

TheCoolDude1023, please don't bump a thread unless you have something worthwhile to say. This isn't YouTube - we want our members to offer feedback and criticism that helps the filmmaker. Four words of praise and a smattering of emoticons is not very useful at all.